COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR – HUMAN RESOURCES DIPLOMA PROGRAM
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Global School of Corporate Excellence is looking for qualified instructors to teach Human Resource related modules for an accredited Diploma program. The program is targeted for a diverse group in an adult learning environment, the potential audience may include but not limited to recent graduates and existing HR professionals. The successful candidate will have practical and/or teaching experience of the following;
- Recruitment, Selection and Retention of Employees
- Employees Compensation Plan
- Managing Employees Relations
- Workforce Training and Development
- Communication Skills
- Employees Performance Management
- Health and Safety at the Workplace
- Dispute Resolution
You will be responsible to;
- Prepare class sessions and assignments to help students grasp course content.
- Teach course according to the module outline and in accordance with defined course standards and outcomes.
- Create a learning environment that encourages student involvement and participation.
- Document students’ attendance, participation, and academic progress by developing delivering and grading assignments, projects, quizzes and/or examinations that lead to a final grade.
- Submit course grades to the college administration by the assigned date.
- Accessible to students outside the classroom, providing ample periods of time for counselling and mentoring students in matters related to academic success.
The successful candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business studies from a Canadian University or an equivalent degree.
A graduate of a College of Applied Arts and Technology in business-related major.
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate must have at least 24 months of work or teaching experience in the Human Resources, or a combination of the two, acquired within the preceding 10 years.