This course makes professionals and business managers feel comfortable with the accounting world. Financial statements present the financial health of the business. Contrary to the popular perception, investors are not the only one who should analyze this information, but the business managers and professionals should also understand these statements so they can take the right decisions at the right time for better growth and operations.
At the end of this training program, the participants would be able to interpret the financial statements in meaningful information for decision-making. For example; HR Professionals would know the economic impact of the decision of hiring and training employees; the cost of sales analysis would help the productions managers to improve business practices for efficiency; operations managers would know when is it financially better to outsource a business activity. The marketing teams will be able to focus more on the right clients when they can calculate the figures such as Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and Lifetime Value of Customers (LVC). Entrepreneurs and the business managers of small businesses will be able to present financial extracts to the stakeholders in a way that will drive the desired outcome.
- Basic Understanding of the Financial Statements;
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
- Statement of cash flows
- Statement of changes in equity
- Notes to the accounts
- Fundamental Interpretation of Financial Statements.
- Management Accounts for professionals and Business Managers.
- Presenting Financial Extracts to the Stakeholders.
- Financial Jargons and Challenges.
- Financial Indicators and Ratios.
- Importance of Non-Financial or Qualitative Information.
- Interpretation of Business Tax documents and T-slips.
- Strategies to Acquire Business Loans or Investment.
- Negotiating with Lenders and Investors.
We deliver this course in a two-full-day format.
We usually run this course for corporations. The fees depend on the venue and the number of students. Please contact us for the details.
(This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005)