88 TIPS ON IMMIGRATION TO CANADA
Session 5 (Immigration Issues)
THURSDAY, 3rd OCTOBER 2019
09:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
- Approved by ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) 3 CPD Hours.
- Approved for 3.0 CPD hours by the Law Society of Saskatchewan.
88 Tips on Immigration to Canada is five parts CPD webinar that focuses the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
PART FIVE (IMMIGRATION ISSUES)
- Removal Orders – Deportation, Exclusion, Departure
- Authorization to Return to Canada
- Canadian Immigration Courts and Administrative Tribunals
- Stay Beyond Six Months in Canada
- Driving Under the Influence and Canadian Immigration
- Five Options to Visa or Immigration Applications Refusals
- TRP – Temporary Resident Permit to Canada
- Who is Inadmissible to Canada?
- Medical Inadmissibility to Canada
88 Tips on Immigration to Canada is a book on Visa, eTA, Work Permit, Study Permit, Immigration, and Citizenship to Canada by Al Parsai, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and an Ashton and GSCE Instructor
Your purchasing options: