88 TIPS ON IMMIGRATION TO CANADA
Session 4 (Studying in Canada)
THURSDAY, 5TH SEPTEMBER 2019
09:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
- Approved by ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) 3 CPD Hours.
- Approved for 3.0 CPD hours by the Law Society of Saskatchewan.
88 Tips on Immigration to Canada is five parts CPD webinar that focuses the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
PART FOUR (STUDYING IN CANADA)
- Study Permit for International Students
- Designated Learning Institutions
- Apply for Study Permit at a Port of Entry
- Applying for Study Permit within Canada
- The Study Direct Stream (SDS) Program
- Studying in Canada as a Minor
- Working while Studying in Canada
- Post Graduate Work Permit
88 Tips on Immigration to Canada is a book on Visa, eTA, Work Permit, Study Permit, Immigration, and Citizenship to Canada by Al Parsai, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and an Ashton and GSCE Instructor
Your purchasing options: