88 TIPS ON IMMIGRATION TO CANADA
Session 3 (Working in Canada)
THURSDAY, 1ST AUG 2019
09:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
- Approved by ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) 3 CPD Hours.
- Approved for 3.0 CPD hours by the Law Society of Saskatchewan.
88 Tips on Immigration to Canada is five parts CPD webinar that focuses the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
PART THREE (WORKING IN CANADA)
- Work in Canada without a Permit, Legally!
- LMIA Process and Types
- Work in Canada without an LMIA
- Three Steps to Work in Canada
- Work Permit and Immigration Options for Artists
- Work Permit for Francophones
- Work Permit for Television and Film Production Workers
- Work Permit for Successful People
- A Special Work Permit for Performing Artists under Reciprocity
- Business Visitors to Canada
- Invitation Letter for Business Visitors
- Open Work Permit
88 Tips on Immigration to Canada is a book on Visa, eTA, Work Permit, Study Permit, Immigration, and Citizenship to Canada by Al Parsai, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and an Ashton and GSCE Instructor
Your purchasing options: