88 TIPS ON IMMIGRATION TO CANADA
Session 1 (The Basics)
- Approved by ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) 3 CPD Hours. Valid if you watch the video before September 5, 2019.
- Approved for 3.0 CPD hours by the Law Society of Saskatchewan.
88 Tips on Immigration to Canada is five parts CPD webinar that focuses the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
SESSION 1: (THE BASICS)
- Options for Immigration to Canada
- Who is a Canadian Citizen?
- Who is a Permanent Resident of Canada?
- Who is a Foreign National to Canada?
- What is IRPA? What is IRPR?
- IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Port of Entry
- RCIC vs. Immigration Lawyer
- Biometrics Requirements
- Temporary Resident Permit (TRV)
- What is an eTA?
- National Occupational Qualification (NOC)
- Some Acronyms
- Definition of Full-time Work Experience
- Application Status
88 Tips on Immigration to Canada is a book on Visa, eTA, Work Permit, Study Permit, Immigration, and Citizenship to Canada by Al Parsai, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and an Ashton and GSCE Instructor
Your purchasing options: